Drupal along with few popular modules can serve as a drop-in backend for IoT purpose or Mobile apps. It’s very simple to use, easy to get started and can be the best backend solution value proposition you will find in the market today. With Drupal at backend the App or Hardware developers can focus on creating great user experience and stop worrying about developing complex backend that they would require to realise their ideas. The workshop can get the developers started with using Drupal as backend, intially atleast for rapid prototyping of their Ideas.
Drupal is proven to be scalable, and secure platform. With Drupal sharing data and connecting users will be real easy.
Drag & drop creation of content types, content relation and fields are possible. With ready to use API methods supporting all standard end-points including json, Drupal ensures a quick and painless development & integration process.
– Enable creation and management of content types, like user feeds, photos, notes etc..
– Enable user authentication for apps, with fine grain permission and control. (Creation, password recovery etc..)
– Deploy secure API’s for the platform with authentication and controlled access.
– Manage all the content with full flexibility from backend interface.
– Manage users from backend, create, suspend or delete users. Control permissions and types of user (Eg: Free & Paid)
– Advanced scheduling – Schedule your actions/notifications with fine grain control. – Enable e-commerce with ready to use modules with full backoffice features (tax, discounts, order management)
– Drag & Re-order fields, create fields for date, email, file etc with few clicks.
– Query, search or generate contents(json) visually with option to pass arguments. (Eg: notes of a user created on 1/11/14)
There are 1000’s of developers with killer ideas, struggling in prototyping as they need a backend developer to support them and it involves money most of the time. Drupal can solve this problem and help developers prototype to their hearts content.
Session difficulty level: Intro/101
Share this session: