– yoga is Asanas? or more?
– why the philosophy? aren’t the Asanas enough?
– the basic 4 questions of philosophy – what is heya (to be avoided)? what is its cause? what is its absence? and how to avoid it?
– the one line answer to ‘what is to be avoided?’ (from sage patanjali, the most prominent figure in yoga) – and its meaning
– the one line answer to ‘what is yoga?’ (from sage patanjali, the most prominent figure in yoga) – and its meaning
– which is better – gyaan, karma or bhakti yoga? and by the way, what are they? how to combine all three?
– where do Asanas fit in all this then?
– some powerful shloks that shed light on the true meaning of yoga!
– when rAma meets hanumAn for teh first time, he says, ‘you are dearer to me than my own brother’. why? where is the philosophy of yoga in there?
– the embedded system! how is sanskrit unique language? apparently the only language with inbuilt prANAyAm in it! why is that important?
Share this session: