ETHICAL HACKER since 16, I have been hacking different applications to help product owners to fix the vulnerabilities before they get into brain of bad guys out there. I do not believe in “Ethical” or “Unethical”. I believe in just hacking (Because, ethical and unethical are perception of individual. That is all).
What the hell you might learn while you are in this freaking session?
1. What it takes to become a hacker? Mind-set / Skill-set / Bunking school and college to learn hacking?
2. Some of the TECHNIQUES that you can implement at your work from Day 1
3. Social Engineering Attacks – Well, be ready to be victimized
4. How one can earn by being a hacker (Freelancer)
5. And lot more insane stuff to be revealed
6. Oh yeah, tools / add-on(s) and all crappy shit \m/
I do not want to reveal everything here. Come and experience it! I talk hacking as a geek and not a professional. I love it and live it!
Want to know more about me before the session: Follow me on Twitter @santhoshst
Share this session: