After attempting a translation of Think Python as Think Ruby, I finally pushed myself out of my comfort zone and set about making books out of my tutorials.
Now, having published two e-books (Python re(gex)? and Ruby Regexp) I feel more people should attempt and publish a book, at the very least a self published e-book.
I would be discussing
- learnings from my journey
- tips to choose a book topic
- benefits of having published a book
- a brief on markdown to pdf using pandoc
- am not good at marketing though, so I’d welcome a few tips from the audience 😉