Koo – is a vernacular microblogging platform that focuses primarily on the 600M non native english speakers. In Koo I Own the Notifications Engine, which decides what notification to send, when to send, and how to send.
This talk will be a deep dive for the same.
In this talk, We will discuss..
- Basics of Notification, its use cases and why it is so important.
- The challenges with old architecture and its drawbacks.
- Migration to the New Architecture.
- Architecture, the tech used to build the new services.
- The Scale (100M as of now), and the latency.
- How we are using Kubernetes for scaling.
- The impact of moving to a new architecture.
- Future Improvements.
- Any Questions people might have.
- Deep Dive
Share this session: